Welcome to the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop featuring Picture Perfect Birthday. I LOVE this stamp set and was excited to receive it at OnStage back in November. Since then, my crafting time has been limited however this is a set that I have managed to play with.
These days, I’m keeping everything crafty pretty simple, as my time is just not as available as it used to be – but that doesn’t mean you can’t still make fabulous cards!
Check out this pair of lovelies! The colours in these cards make me happy. This layout, colour scheme etc probably epitomises my entire style in a single design!
So, a super quick card:
- Basic Black card base, standard size, fold at the top.
- A strip of Picture Perfect Birthday DSP – 5cm/2″ wide and placed 3cm/2.24″ up from the bottom edge.
- Birthday sentiment – stamped in Bermuda Bay onto Thick Whisper White card. Add a few smaller stamps for interest with Lemon Lime Twist & Berry Burst. Die cut out using largest circle from Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Twist a 20cm/8″ length of Twill Ribbon and use glue dots to position on the card behind where the circle will go.
- Add a colourful Paper Clip to the sentiment circle and add to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finish with a few self-adhesive Sequins.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hoped you feel inspired by my project and enjoy the rest of the hop – some amazingly talented ladies are in this group – I am honoured to be among them.