Thank you to everyone who has requested a new Stampin’ Up! catalogue. I can’t wait for them to arrive and share them with you – you are going to love it! However, to welcome in the new, that does mean we have to say goodbye to the old. Or not so old in the this case! Retiring from the Spring/Summer catalogue is Carousel Birthday. This is a really fun set and I’ll be sad to see it go.
STAMPIN’ UP! CAROUSEL BIRTHDAY
This card was part of a batch of 3 I made a few weeks ago now. I used the coordinating Cupcakes & Carousel Designer Series Paper Stack (retiring) for it too! I was on a big kick with the Lots of Labels Dies that day too – as well as the Stitched Shapes Framelits (both staying).
If you like the Carousel Birthday stamp set, then now would be a great time to grab it before it is gone forever! Purchase your retiring Stampin’ Up! from me and you’ll immediately become one of my VIP Stampers – my exclusive customer rewards group.
WHY BECOME A VIP STAMPER?
Well, I love my VIP’s. And to thank them and show them how grateful I am for them – I like to shower them with rewards! Here are some of the rewards you could earn shopping with me:
- Every order receives a handmade card, stamped by me. However, I write my thank you message on a separate piece of paper, so you can then reuse the card for yourself.
- Entry to my Exclusive VIP Stampers Facebook Group!
- Free class materials when you spend £20+ at my live class – Laughs & PaperCrafts.
- or Free product gift from me when spending £20+ online
- Free Tutorials from The Crafty Carrot Collective when shopping online.
- Free tutorials of projects from my live class – Laughs & PaperCraft’s.
- Opportunities to win additional prizes within the group for creating & sharing.
- Up to date information on all Stampin’ Up! promotions & competitions.
- Exclusive Videos & Inspiration….
All of this – and I am continually thinking of new ways that I can reward them further.
HOW DO I BECOME A VIP STAMPER?
You want in? No problem! All you have to do is a place a Stampin’ Up! order through me using the current Reward Code and you’re in! Or you can attend my monthly live class – Laughs & PaperCrafts if you live near me. It’s that easy! You can order online or in-person. If online ordering is not for you, you can also email or phone me your order and I will happily place it for you.
This month’s reward code is below. Just enter it when shopping online and you will become a VIP Stamper!
Any questions or queries? Just get in touch via EMAIL or PHONE 07970 876670
SHOP RETIRING STAMPIN’ UP! TODAY:
To make my card today, you’ll need the following items from my Online Store:
Live in the UK? Shop in my Online Store – just click any product image below:
Thanks for stopping by today. I’ll be back tomorrow with more!