Hi! Monday rolled around so fast! I hope you had a smashing weekend? After a packed couple of weeks and DH and I recovering the cold, we decided to take it easy this weekend and just stay home. It’s the beginning of the month, so my hubs has a list of jobs he likes to take care of – checking the cars, washing the windows; that kind of stuff. He takes good care of us, so I think I’ll keep him! In fact, we’ve been married 13 years today!
For my project share today, I’ve got a cute little Easter Basket that we made in my monthly class on Friday:
MAKE EASTER EGG-STRA SPECIAL WITH STAMPIN’ UP!
I created this little basket using the Window Box Thinlits from Stampin’ Up! It’s just half of the hexagon box with a little handle attached. These are so fab and can be created from just half a sheet of A4!
I stamped images from the Basket Bunch stamp set onto the side and then coloured the eggs in using my Watercolour Pencils.
Finished with a little ribbon bow in Sweet Sugarplum, the basket is the perfect size for a single hollow egg. I found these ones in a Sweet Sugarplum foil wrapper in my local Co-Op.
STAMPIN’ UP! WINDOW BOX IS SO VERSATILE!
You can find out how to make this Easter Basket, plus a host of other great ideas in my Window Box Online Class!
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- A PDF Tutorial containing a written descriptions to create the projects.
- Mastery – Ideas for taking the techniques you learn further.
- Links & Lifetime access to step-by-step videos for each stage to complete all the projects
- Great ideas for using the Window Box Die with different Stampin’ Up! suites
- Instructions for a variety a uniquely shaped boxes – including one large enough to hold a bottle of wine (!)
Order the Window Box Online Class TODAY for just £10!
NOTE: I email all my classes by hand (not automated) so please bear this in mind when ordering. It may be a few hours before your class is emailed to you, although I endeavour to email all classes within 24 hours of purchase.