Hi! Do you love the magical season that is Christmas? I do! I love all the preparations, the making of gifts, the shopping – everything! I’m always sorry when it’s over. I love making Christmas Cards, and here’s another one to share with you today;
- I’ve teamed the Christmas Star stamp with the Magical Season stamp
- I’ve stamped the Star in Coastal Cabana and used the Silver Ink for the Magical Season
- The Poetry Print Embossing Folder gives the background something special without using DSP
- I’ve used a strip of vellum for the sentiment, it helps soften the overall card.
- The Silver Ink is very slow drying so you’ll need to give it a little heat to help it dry. And it doesn’t dry on the vellum at all, so you’ll need to heat emboss it on there.
The Single Christmas Stamps from Stampin’ Up! really are great value for money, check them out in my online store:
I hope you like today’s card. Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon,
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX