Hi Everyone! I hope you’ve all been enjoying browsing the new catalogue and making up your wish lists. I’m waiting somewhat impatiently for my first order to arrive!
I’m glad I had scheduled my posts for last week, because as well as preparing for my catalogue launch events, I had one of my girls off sick too. Well, she was kind enough to share that virus with me, so now I’m feeling unwell – sore throat and general aches. It means my attempts at a video have been put on hold, my throat is too sore, and I’m not keen on the sound of my own voice at the best time. I’ll put it on my list for next week! I’ve also not felt up to much crafting this week either, but I do have a project to share with you from my launch. I shared a peek of it on my Facebook page a couple of weeks ago, but I now have the whole project for you:
- The base of card and box are a new colour – Bermuda Bay – it is bright and cheery and stunning to work with
- Coordinating it with Black and Vanilla make it really pop out at you. The papers are new too – Modern Medley. As they are monochromatic Black and Vanilla, they are great addition to your collection as they’ll go with everything!
- I didn’t start out making the project with a wedding theme, that just came about once I started using Very Vanilla Seam Binding to embellish it, then adding the Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons and Large Pearls.
- The flourish from the Happy Day stamp set fits perfectly in the Labels Framelits – I love that!
- The box is a fabulous size and will be great for all sorts of gifts – I’m thinking about Teacher’s Gifts at the moment.
That’s it from me this week, but catch up with me again next week when I’ll hopefully be fully recovered and ready to play with all my new goodies. It some ways, it’s good I got sick now, rather than once my new stash has arrived!
If I can place an order for any Stampin’ Up! products from the new catalogue for you, please just email me on: email@example.com or call me on: 07970 876670.
Crafty Hugs, Val. XX